ICSE Class 10 Biology Urine Formation, Functions Of Tubules
- What is the composition of thicker part of blood left behind in glomerulus after ultrafiltration?
- Name the part of kidney tubule where the term urine is first used for fluid in it.
- How is Ultrafiltration is been done ??
- What is the difference between ‘diuresis’ and ‘diabetes inspidus’?
- Why is efferent arteriole narrower than afferent arteriole and how does it affect the pressure of blood flowing through glomerulus? Why does blood flows through glomerulus under great pressure?
- Answer the following as directed: 1. Blood in the renal artery or renal vein (Which one has more urea?) 2. Perilymph or endolymph (Which one surrounds the Organ of Corti?) 3. Lenticels or stomata (Which one remains open always?) 4. Sclerotic layer or choroid layer (Which one forms the iris?) 5. Blood in the pulmonary artery or pulmonary vein (Which one contains less oxyhemoglobin?)
- Is 'increased in the production of urine' called diuresis or diabetes insipidus?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number