ICSE Class 10 Biology Urine Formation, Functions Of Tubules
Watch TopperLearning’s video lessons to learn the topic of ICSE Class 10 Biology – The Excretory System – Elimination of Body Wastes – Urine Formation – Functions of Tubules. In this chapter, understand how urine is formed in the kidney. Learn about the organs which are involved in the elimination of urine.
Revise ICSE Class 10 Biology concepts in the syllabus such as excretion in plants, structure of nephron etc. with our concept videos. Video lessons are effective for learning concepts because they allow students to grasp and process information faster. Our exam preparation resources consist of sample question papers and previous years’ Biology question papers. Topic notes and textbook solutions are also accessible 24/7 on our online education portal.
- How much nephric filtrate is producedd in humans in a day? please answer as soon as posible.
- Sir, my question is how many types of fluids are there in the nephron
- a. the blood flowing through the renal artery is oxygenated and contains a lot of nitrogenous waste- is it true or false b. glomerular filtrate consists of many substances such as water, salts, glucose and white blood corpuscles- true or false
- why glomerulus is the site of ultrafiltration?
- What is the composition of thicker part of blood left behind in glomerulus after ultrafiltration?
- Name the part of kidney tubule where the term urine is first used for fluid in it.
- How is Ultrafiltration is been done ??
- What is the difference between ‘diuresis’ and ‘diabetes inspidus’?
- Why is efferent arteriole narrower than afferent arteriole and how does it affect the pressure of blood flowing through glomerulus? Why does blood flows through glomerulus under great pressure?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number