ICSE Class 10 Biology The Kidney
TopperLearning’s ICSE Class 10 Biology – The Excretory System – Elimination of Body Wastes – The Kidney chapter resources are ideal for your exam preparation. With chapter videos, learn about the structure and the function of the kidney. Find out how the blood that enters the kidney is different from the blood that leaves the kidney with our textbook solutions. Study from our ICSE Class 10 topic notes and attempt online practice tests multiple times for conceptual clarity.
To prepare for your exams, it is important to identify the concepts that you are weak at. You can assess your skills and identify your areas for improvement by attempting our ICSE Class 10 Biology online practice tests. To strengthen your conceptual clarity, you can practise by going through our sample paper solutions and previous years’ paper solutions.
- Give reason why: - (i)Blood flows through the Glomerulus under great pressure. (ii) ln a nephron the blood flowing through efferent arteriole is thicker than the blood in the afferent arteriole .
- why does cortex region is dotted and medulla region striped in kidney
- what is the structure of kidney
- Which organ filter urea?
- is the urinary bladder an organ?
- Where is urine produced kidney or liver
- Structure of kidney tubules
- Which of the following is not the part of nephron: a. Henle loop b. DCT c. Malpighian Body d. PCT
- In what ways does the blood entering the kidney differ from that leaving the kidney
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number