ICSE Class 10 Biology Hormones
Revise the ICSE Class 10 Biology – Endocrine Glands – The Producers of Chemical Messengers – Hormones chapter with TopperLearning study materials. Find out why it is necessary to learn about hormones which are responsible for regulating the various functions of the body. Understand how hormones play an important role in behavioural changes and physiological functions such as sleep, growth, metabolism, respiration etc.
Learn the characteristics of hormones in the human body with ICSE Class 10 Biology video lessons. To get a competitive edge, you can take our practice tests which are easily available online. Our test materials contain important questions which are likely to appear in your Biology board examination. Self-assessment using online practice tests and mock exam resources like previous years’ question papers are also a great way to prepare for your exams.
- why is hormone called chemical messenger
- Why insulin is always injected into the body of the patients instead of giving orally?
- Why hormones are called chemical messenger.
- For which reason overexertion is caused in insulin
- Select the odd one out. Saliva,bile,sweat,tears Give reasons for your choice
- Which hormone is released as soon as taking a meal ??
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number