ICSE Class 10 Biology Endocrine Glands Pituitary And Thyroid Gland
Study ICSE Class 10 Biology – Endocrine Glands – The Producers of Chemical Messengers – Endocrine Glands – Pituitary Gland and Thyroid Gland with TopperLearning resources. In our chapter videos, learn the effects of under-secretion or over-secretion of various hormones. Revise the effects of hormones such as insulin, growth hormones and thyroxine on body growth, metabolism and development.
Our ICSE Class 10 Biology video lessons are made interactive with exam decoded segments which include rapid fire questions. These questions help you to evaluate your skills in answering important questions related to the concepts discussed in the videos. Your understanding of endocrine glands can also be improved by using our well-written textbook solutions and topic notes for revision. To achieve top marks in Biology, you may attempt mock exams using our sample question papers and ICSE previous years’ question papers.
- Please answer
- name the hormone associated with the metabolism of Carbohydrate protein calcium and phosphorus
- When an overdose of insulin is given to a diabetic patient,he faints.Why?
- Pls answer the circled questions.. They are vital to my tuition.
- Why is pituitary gland called as master gland
- Hormone responsible for regulating thyroid in the body
- Biological term for the defect and name the gland responsible for same 1. High concentration if sugar in blood 2. Body though fully developed retains proportion of a child
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number