ICSE Class 10 Biology Endocrine Glands Pituitary And Thyroid Gland
- When an overdose of insulin is given to a diabetic patient,he faints.Why?
- Pls answer the circled questions.. They are vital to my tuition.
- Why is pituitary gland called as master gland
- Hormone responsible for regulating thyroid in the body
- Biological term for the defect and name the gland responsible for same 1. High concentration if sugar in blood 2. Body though fully developed retains proportion of a child
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number