ICSE Class 10 Biology Cell Organelles
Benefit from a variety of online learning materials to study ICSE Class 10 Biology – Cell – The Structural and Functional Unit of Life – Cell Organelles. In this chapter, learn about the important concepts like endoplasmic reticulum, chloroplasts, nucleus, mitochondria and ribosomes. Also, understand the structure and function of cell organelles in our video lessons.
Prepare for your Biology Class 10 exams with our online study resources. These useful resources are created by some of the top ICSE Class 10 subject experts in the country. Revise the topic of cell organelles with TopperLearning’s ICSE Class 10 Biology notes. Practise exam questions by going through our exam preparation materials. Questions and answers from this chapter can be revised using our free textbook solutions, sample question papers and previous years’ papers.
- Is all the cell organelle like mitochondria divide? If divide, why?
- What are the protiens synthesized in mitochondria and chloroplast and which are the marker enzymes?
- What is cell organelles?
- In cell division, why there are need of "centrioles", as lysosomes can also create spindle fibres (in animal cell)?
- Why there are no "lysosomes" in animal cells, as they too produce spindle fibres as "centrioles". And vice-versa (centrioles in plant cells) ?
- What kind of cells have the potential to develop in different types of cells in the body?
- Define cell organelles
- Why does animal cell have small vacuole but plant cell have large vacoule?
- What is the proper defination for cell organelles ?
- Suppose human rbc is isotonic to 2% of glucose .. will the rbc shrink or bulge if the concentration of glucose is reduced to 0.9%?? and also the reason for it's shrinking or bulging.. ..
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number