ICSE Class 10 Biology Absorption And Conduction In Plants
Understand the transport of materials across a cell with our ICSE Class 10 Biology – Absorption by Roots – The Processes Involved – Absorption and Conduction in Plants chapter videos. Revise concepts like osmosis, diffusion etc. with TopperLearning’s chapter-wise resources. You can find the relevant concept videos to revise specific chapter concepts easily.
Find out what is a hypotonic solution and passive absorption and active absorption with our topic notes and ICSE Class 10 Biology textbook solutions. Check our Selina solutions to understand the phenomenon responsible for transporting substances across the cell. Prepare to score top marks in your exams by practising questions such as true or false questions, short answer questions, MCQs and more.
- the pressure responsible for the movement of water molecules across the cortical cells of the roots.
- why does guttation occur in plants?
- what is absorbption?
- Define absorbtion
- Cortical cells are predominantly present in: 1- permanent tissue 2-meristematic tissues 3- endodermis 4- cortical region
- Give reason. Wooden frames of doors get jammed during the monsoon season.
- Correct the following statement: The cell sap of root hair is hypotonic.
- In a diagram of root hair how to differentiate bw Xylem and phloem Dicot and monocot seeds
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number