Chapter 25 : Probability - Frank Solutions for Class 10 Maths ICSE
Mathematics is one of the crucial and most scoring subjects in ICSE Class 10. TopperLearning presents study materials for ICSE Class 10 Mathematics which will enable students to score well in the board examination. The syllabus includes certain challenging concepts like Value Added Tax, Ratio and Proportion, Quadric Equations among others which require effective study materials. Our study materials for ICSE Class 10 consist of video lessons, question banks, sample papers, revision notes and past year papers which improve the quality of learning.
Chapter 25 - Probability Exercise Ex. 25.1
If the probability of winning a game is 5/11,what is the probability of losing?
Why to choose our study materials for ICSE Class 10 Mathematics?
- Designed in simple and comprehensive language
- Contain 285 video lessons, 37 revision notes, 3709+ questions in bank, set of 6 sample papers and 9 past year papers
- Prepared by subject experts
- Revised from time to time
- Useful for doing quick revision
- Helpful when doing homework
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number