Fri November 30, 2012 By:

what is water equivalent(w)?

Expert Reply
Sat December 01, 2012
The amount of water that requires same quantity of heat to raise its temperature by as the body needs for rise in temperature is called water equivalent to that body. It is denoted by W.
Water equivalent = mass x specific heat
Water equivalent = Heat capacity
Related Questions
Mon April 17, 2017


Home Work Help