Tue April 26, 2011 By: Kritika Khatri

sir if a relation is reflexive,symmetric and transitive then we call it an equivalence relation but in case that a relation is neither reflexive nor symmetric nor there any name given to these kind of relation. if yes, what is it?

Expert Reply
Tue April 26, 2011
There is no special name for relations which are neither oamely f three nreflexive,  symmetric and transitive.
Home Work Help