Sun December 04, 2011 By: Uamang Momaiya

in the video lessons of the refraction through glass you asked a question in the exam decoded section, ie THE ANGLE BETWEEN THE TWO PLANE REFRACTING SURFACES OF THE PRISIM IS CALLED: I REALLY DID NOT UNDERSTAND THE QUESTION SIR

Expert Reply
Mon December 05, 2011
the angle between the two plane refracting surfaces is called refracting angle.
Home Work Help