Fri June 01, 2012 By: Aarthi Vishwanathan

if A+B=C and tanA=k tanB then prove that sin(A-B)=(k-1)/(k+1)sinC

Expert Reply
Fri June 01, 2012

tan A=k tanB ; or tan A\tan B=k

apply componendo & dividendo

(tan A -tanB)\(tanA+tanB)=(k+1)\(k-1)    

applying the identities

tan A tan B =sin (AB)\(cos A cosB)


Related Questions
Wed June 21, 2017

solve 23 and 24

Home Work Help