Please use the following points to write your essay.
For the view
- Boarding schools provide isolation for the students from familial distraction.
- Provide an enviroment condusive for academic growth.
- Child's social skills are improved as he/she is forced to communicate with others and make friends in the absence of their families.
- Child becomes self reliant and learns to take care of himself or herself.
- Child learns essential real-world skills in the boarding school.
- They get to come home for the holidays. The limited time spent with family makes them value familial relationships.
- Child is steeped into an envirorment that is charged with youthful energy and spirit.
Against the view
- Separation from family may be stressful.
- Parents cannot protect the child from the hands of bullies or teachers.
- Child feels insecure in the absence of parents.
- Family is the first teacher. Children staying away from home may miss out on the lessons imparted by the family.
- Children may also feel left out from family functions.
- After living in isolation from the rest of the world in their formative years, the child may find it difficult to adjust to the real world.