In this platform we deal with conceptual explainations and therefore instead of a story on "Friction as a necessary evil"
we provide you with below conceptual solutions.
- Friction is a necessary evil.
- There are instances in daily life where friction is a necessity.
- Without friction, we cannot hold objects in our hands, we cannot walk and we cannot light a matchstick,
we would not be able to apply brakes in the moving vehicles etc
- Friction has both advantages and disadvantages.
- And therefore, eventhough friction obstructs the intended motion, it is infact very important in daily life.