What is the reason for a low number of infant death rates in Porto Alegre?
The reasons are as follows:
- The city’s water department has achieved universal access to safe water.
- The average price of water is kept low.
- The poor are charged half the basic rate.
- The profit made by the water department is used to improve water supply.
- The working of the water department is transparent and people can have a direct say in deciding which projects the department should take up.
You have rated this answer /10