What is the meaning of the statemaent below and prove with an example
The proof has been given as a solution already. You could have a look at the solution.
The meaning of this statent in the question is that this can't happen with sides opposite to twoequal angles.
A classic example is the right triangle where the largest angle is 90 degrees and the side opposite to it is the longest compared to the other two sides.
Hope this clarifies your doubt.
You have rated this answer /10
- CBSE Sample Papers for Class 10 Mathematics
- NCERT Textbook Solutions for Class 10 Mathematics
- R S Aggarwal and V Aggarwal Textbook Solutions for Class 10 Mathematics
- RD Sharma Textbook Solutions for Class 10 Mathematics
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 10 Mathematics
- CBSE Previous year papers with Solutions Class 10 Mathematics