CBSE - IX - Biology
what is the importance of drinking pure water?
Importance of drinking pure water:
- Since it is a pure water, it will prevent us from any water-borne diseases.
- It helps maintain the balance of body fluids.
- It helps lock moisture into your skin which helps your skin look well.
- Adequate intake of water prevents constipation.
- Adequate intake of water ensures the normal functioning of kidneys.
- It also reduces the risk of cancer (Please note water is not just a factor which will alone help in reducing the risk of cancer)
- It prevents headaches. Dehydration causes headaches.
Rate this answer
You have rated this answer /10