What is the difference between a globe and map?
- It is round in shape. It is a miniature model of the Earth. It helps us study about the Earth as a whole. It only shows continents, countries and oceans and cannot show details.
- It is difficult to carry around and handle a large globe.
- It is a flat representation of the Earth’s surface. It shows countries, states, towns and villages. It also shows the distribution of resources, climate, forest etc. It also shows the exact location of any place.
- It provides us with more information and detail than a globe.
- It is easier to carry around and handle.
You have rated this answer /10