what is the basic point i study to prepare my exams
You can bear the following things in mind while preparing for your exams:
- Practice the numerical questions and the revise the concepts.
- Attempt each topic and try to decipher value questions from those.
- Formulate a technique for memorizing the formulae and concepts in a clear consensus. This will provide you with a broad understanding of the subject.
- Always time yourself while answering the sample papers as it will help you manage time during the exam.
- Try and finish chapters which you find easy to understand as it will boost your confidence.
- Practice NCERT books thoroughly. CBSE board exam question papers are completely based on this book.
- Do not start a new topic at the last minute. Revise the topics which you have already completed.
Hope you find these suggestions useful. Happy studying!!
All the best for your exams..
You have rated this answer /10