what happen if we intake blood?
Intake of blood can prove to be toxic to the body. Since blood is rich in iron and the body has difficulty in excreting excess iron, any person who consumes blood regularly runs a risk of iron overdose. Iron in high doses can be toxic to the body. This condition is called haemochromatosis. It can cause a wide variety of diseases and problems, including liver damage, build-up of fluid in the lungs, dehydration, low blood pressure, and nervous disorders. Besides, there will always be an obvious concern of blood-borne illnesses, such as hepatitis B, hepatitis C, and HIV after consuming human blood in large quantities.
You have rated this answer 2/10