what are the similiriteis between plants and animal?
Similarities between plants and animals:
- They are alive.
- They will die at some point.
- They have organs for reproduction.
- They have systems for converting and utilising energy.
- They have DNA and RNA.
- They have cells which need specific nutrients, macromolecules, pH levels etc. to grow and supply the body.
- They have some way of protecting themselves.
- They have complex transportation systems.
- They require and have enzymes in order to live.
You have rated this answer /10