What are the effects of change in quantity demand and change in demand?
Change in quantity demanded:
- Movements along the demand curve
- Extension of demand caused by decrease in price of the same good
- Contraction of demand caused by increase in price of the same good.
Change in demand:
- Shifts in the demand curve
- Decrease in demand or backward shift in demand curve caused by change in factors other than price of the good
- Increase in demand or forward shift in demand curve caused by change in factors other than price of the good
You have rated this answer /10