The tent has a total height of 13.5 m out of which 3 m is the cylindrical height.
So height of the conical part is 10.5 m.
So to find the cost of cloth required, we need to find the curved surface area of the tent and multiply it with the rate for per sq m.
The required C.S.A.
=C.S .A of the cone + C.S.A. of the cylinde.
To find the C.S. A. of the cone we need the slant height
Let r= radius of the base of the cone as well as the cylinder( they have same radii)=14 m
Find this are and multiply it by 80 to find the total cost.
Let the radii of the circular parts be
slant height =l=10
total surface area (excluding the upper end)
You have rated this answer /10
- CBSE Sample Papers for Class 10 Mathematics
- R S Aggarwal and V Aggarwal Textbook Solutions for Class 10 Mathematics
- RD Sharma Textbook Solutions for Class 10 Mathematics
- NCERT Textbook Solutions for Class 10 Mathematics
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 10 Mathematics
- CBSE Previous year papers with Solutions Class 10 Mathematics