If r is the radius of the inscribed circle i.e. the radius of the incircle of the triangle, then there's a formula, which connects r, the area of the triangle and the perimeter of the triangle.
r=area of the circle/perimeter of the circle.
Let the side of the equilateral triangle be a.
So perimeter =3a
We are given that,
area of the inscribed circle is 616 sq. cm.
solving we get,
Substitute this value in the formula for area of the triangle and the perimeter.
This will give you the value of a.
You have rated this answer /10
- CBSE Sample Papers for Class 10 Mathematics
- R S Aggarwal and V Aggarwal Textbook Solutions for Class 10 Mathematics
- RD Sharma Textbook Solutions for Class 10 Mathematics
- NCERT Textbook Solutions for Class 10 Mathematics
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 10 Mathematics
- CBSE Previous year papers with Solutions Class 10 Mathematics