Time bound writing skill is very important for students. In order to to complete the paper in the allocated time student must practice a lot. The speed increases with enough practice. The answers should be according to the marks allocated for them. For a 1 marks question, the answer should not be more than one sentence. Many times students know a lot of things but for 1 mark question short answer is required. If more time is spent on writing unnecessary things in 1 or 2 marks question, students will not be able to complete the paper in time.So given the answer according to the marks weight age of the problem.
You have rated this answer /10
- CBSE Sample Papers for Class 10 Mathematics
- R S Aggarwal and V Aggarwal Textbook Solutions for Class 10 Mathematics
- RD Sharma Textbook Solutions for Class 10 Mathematics
- NCERT Textbook Solutions for Class 10 Mathematics
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 10 Mathematics
- CBSE Previous year papers with Solutions Class 10 Mathematics