let the number of days=x
so daily expenses=360/x
if number of days is increased by 4, then num of days=x+4
per day exp=360/(x+4)
he needs to then cut down his exp. by Rs.3
120 x 4=x(x+4)
so num of days=20
per day exp=18 Rs.
if days become 20+4=24 then per day exp=360/24=15
which is Rs. 3 less than Rs. 18.
pl send only one uestion in one query. so you can send your other questions as seperate mails.
You have rated this answer /10
- CBSE Sample Papers for Class 10 Mathematics
- NCERT Textbook Solutions for Class 10 Mathematics
- R S Aggarwal and V Aggarwal Textbook Solutions for Class 10 Mathematics
- RD Sharma Textbook Solutions for Class 10 Mathematics
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 10 Mathematics
- CBSE Previous year papers with Solutions Class 10 Mathematics