sir how can i study moving charges and magnetism effectively
The chapter Moving charges and Magnetism has theoretical as well as numerical importance.
So, focus on parts in which numerical based questions are asked.
However, to study any chapter effectively first go through the chapter once, then study all the important derivations in it,
learn all the definitions, formulae and equations. Then, move on to solving numerical questions.
You have rated this answer /10
Browse free questions and answers by Chapters
- 1 Electric Charges and Fields
- 2 Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance
- 3 Current Electricity
- 4 Moving Charges and Magnetism
- 5 Magnetism and Matter
- 6 Electromagnetic Induction
- 7 Alternating Current
- 8 Electromagnetic Waves
- 9 Ray Optics and Optical Instruments
- 10 Wave Optics
- 11 Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter
- 12 Atoms
- 13 Nuclei
- 14 Semiconductor Electronics
- 15 Communication Systems