shanta runs an industry in a shed which is in the shape of a cuboid surmounted by a half cylinder .if the base of the shed is of dimension 7m x 15m, and the height of the cuboidal portion is 8m, find the volume of air that the shed can hold . further, suppose the machinery in the shed occupies a total space of 300mcube and there are 20 workers , each of whom occupy about 0.08mcube space on an average .then , how much air is in the shed ???
You have rated this answer /10
- CBSE Sample Papers for Class 10 Mathematics
- R S Aggarwal and V Aggarwal Textbook Solutions for Class 10 Mathematics
- RD Sharma Textbook Solutions for Class 10 Mathematics
- NCERT Textbook Solutions for Class 10 Mathematics
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 10 Mathematics
- CBSE Previous year papers with Solutions Class 10 Mathematics