selvi's house has an overhead tank in the shape of a cylinder. this is filled by a pumping water from a sumpwhich is in the shape of a cuboid. the sump has dimensions 1.57m*1.44m*95cm. the overhead tank has its radius 60cm and height 95cmfind the height of the water left in the sump aftr the overhead tank has been completely filled with water from the sump which had been full. compre the capacity of the tank with that of the sump.
You have rated this answer /10
- CBSE Sample Papers for Class 10 Mathematics
- R S Aggarwal and V Aggarwal Textbook Solutions for Class 10 Mathematics
- RD Sharma Textbook Solutions for Class 10 Mathematics
- NCERT Textbook Solutions for Class 10 Mathematics
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 10 Mathematics
- CBSE Previous year papers with Solutions Class 10 Mathematics