Please wait...
1800-212-7858 (Toll Free)
9:00am - 8:00pm IST all days
For Business Enquiry


Thanks, You will receive a call shortly.
Customer Support

You are very important to us

For any content/service related issues please contact on this toll free number


Mon to Sat - 11 AM to 8 PM


Asked by meghagrao 16th August 2008, 5:09 PM
Answered by Expert

when the velocity of the body decreases, the rate change of velocity of the body per unit time is called retardation, if there is need to find retardation in the question it will automatically comes in negative sign. if it is given in question use negative sign.

Answered by Expert 17th August 2008, 9:45 AM
Rate this answer
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10

You have rated this answer /10

Your answer has been posted successfully!

Chat with us on WhatsApp