The given number is recurring with a period of 9.
Hence it can be written as a rational number.
Then the numerator and denominator which will be integers can be written down as product of prime numbers.
Some of which may cancel with those from denominator.
Hence we can obtain the prime factors of this given number.
You have rated this answer /10
- CBSE Sample Papers for Class 10 Mathematics
- R S Aggarwal and V Aggarwal Textbook Solutions for Class 10 Mathematics
- RD Sharma Textbook Solutions for Class 10 Mathematics
- NCERT Textbook Solutions for Class 10 Mathematics
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 10 Mathematics
- CBSE Previous year papers with Solutions Class 10 Mathematics