Let the speed of the first train be (x+5) kmph and the second train be x kmph.
So, distance travelled by first tran(south bound)=2(x+5)
distance travelled by the second train(due north) is 2x
According to question,
after two hrs the distance between them is 50 km.
solving we get,
So speed of the first train=15 kmph
speed of the second train=10 kmph.
You have rated this answer /10
- CBSE Sample Papers for Class 10 Mathematics
- R S Aggarwal and V Aggarwal Textbook Solutions for Class 10 Mathematics
- RD Sharma Textbook Solutions for Class 10 Mathematics
- NCERT Textbook Solutions for Class 10 Mathematics
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 10 Mathematics
- CBSE Previous year papers with Solutions Class 10 Mathematics