plzzz tell fast for tomorrow's boards
There are only 4 ways, because one envelope corresponds to one letter.
But for any one letter selected there are 4 envelopes available, so we put it in any one.
For second letter now there are 3 envelopes available,
For third only two are available.
Total number of ways = 4x3x2 = 24
The same way of saying it is, 4!.
You have rated this answer /10
- CBSE Sample Papers for Class 10 Mathematics
- R S Aggarwal and V Aggarwal Textbook Solutions for Class 10 Mathematics
- RD Sharma Textbook Solutions for Class 10 Mathematics
- NCERT Textbook Solutions for Class 10 Mathematics
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 10 Mathematics
- CBSE Previous year papers with Solutions Class 10 Mathematics