CBSE - X - Biology - Heredity and Evolution
plz explain Charles Darwin's theory of natural selection....
Darwin's Theory of Evolution can be summarised as follows:
1. There exists Variation in every population.
2. Organisms Compete for limited resources.
3. Organisms produce more Offspring than can survive.
4. Organisms pass Genetic traits on to their offspring.
5. Those organisms with the Most Beneficial Traits are more likely to survive and reproduce.
Rate this answer
You have rated this answer /10