please help me with the format of writing business letters to register complaints
Thanks for your question.
Format for business letter
Salutation, (Eg: Dear …,)
Subject: Letter of complaint.
Introduction: Begin by introducing yourself and the purpose of writing the letter.
Body Paragraph: Explain the situation in detail listing factual information needed to validate your point.
Conclusion: End the letter by restating your request or an assurance, whichever is the case.
Yours sincerely / faithfully,
The structure for formal letters remains the same for all topics. Only the subject matter changes.
1. Begin by state the situation and giving its details.
2. State your opinions on the problem.
3. Mention people breaking rules set by the company.
4. Highlight its threat to the image and reputation of the company.
5. Suggest necessary steps which need to be taken to rectify the problem in the concluding paragraph.
You have rated this answer /10