please explain this proof i can't understand it please help me
The number line contains infinitely many real numbers, which are either rational or irrational.
So if x is a positive real number then x>0
Thus, between 0 and x we will find infinitely many real numbers which also contain irrational numbers. So, y may be one such irrational number.
You have rated this answer /10
- CBSE Sample Papers for Class 10 Mathematics
- NCERT Textbook Solutions for Class 10 Mathematics
- R S Aggarwal and V Aggarwal Textbook Solutions for Class 10 Mathematics
- RD Sharma Textbook Solutions for Class 10 Mathematics
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 10 Mathematics
- CBSE Previous year papers with Solutions Class 10 Mathematics