In Fig., AB and CD are two diameters of a circle with centre O, which are perpendicular to each other. OB is the diameter of the smaller circle. If OA = 7 cm, find the area of the shaded region.
AB and CD are the diameters of a circle with centre O.
OA = OB = OC = OD = 7 cm (Radius of the circle)
Area of the shaded region
= Area of the circle with diameter OB + (Area of the semi-circle ACDA - Area of ACD)
You have rated this answer /10
- CBSE Sample Papers for Class 10 Mathematics
- R S Aggarwal and V Aggarwal Textbook Solutions for Class 10 Mathematics
- RD Sharma Textbook Solutions for Class 10 Mathematics
- NCERT Textbook Solutions for Class 10 Mathematics
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 10 Mathematics
- CBSE Previous year papers with Solutions Class 10 Mathematics