If A (-2,-1) ,B (a,0), C (4,b) and D(1,2) are the vertices of
parallelogram, find the values of a and b.
If the mid point of the line segment joining the points A (3,4) and B (k, 6) is P (x,y) and x+y-10=0, then find the value of k.
We know that the diagonals of a parallelogram bisect each other, i.e., the mid point of AC will be the same as that of BD.
a = 1 and b = 3
Coordinates of the mid point of the line segment joining A (3,4) and B (k,6) =
=x and 5=y
k = 7
You have rated this answer /10
- CBSE Sample Papers for Class 10 Mathematics
- R S Aggarwal and V Aggarwal Textbook Solutions for Class 10 Mathematics
- RD Sharma Textbook Solutions for Class 10 Mathematics
- NCERT Textbook Solutions for Class 10 Mathematics
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 10 Mathematics
- CBSE Previous year papers with Solutions Class 10 Mathematics