CBSE - IX - Biology - Diversity in Living Organisms
i) What is the significance of:- a)Coelom
ii) Explain the difference between pseudocoelom, acoelom, false coelom and true coelom.
Thanks for asking us a question in Ask the Expert section of TopperLearning.com.
Answer to one of your questions is given below:
Significance of coleom:
- Coelomic cavity or coelom is the fluid-filled cavity where the internal organs remain suspended.
- It is formed within the mesoderm layer of the embryo during the development of organisms.
- Coelom absorbs shocks and allows the muscles to grow independently.
Significance of scientific nomenclature:
- Scientific names are followed and understood all over the world.
- These names do not differ according to country or language.
- The scientific name is unique and can be used to identify an organism anywhere around the world.
- It helps to maintain individual identity.
- It enables us to understand the relationship between different organisms.
In case of multiple questions within a query, please post each question individually and let us know where you are getting stuck so that we would be able to explain things better.
Rate this answer
You have rated this answer /10