i) What is the significance of:- a)Coelom
ii) Explain the difference between pseudocoelom, acoelom, false coelom and true coelom.
Thanks for asking us a question in Ask the Expert section of TopperLearning.com.
Answer to one of your questions is given below:
Significance of coleom:
- Coelomic cavity or coelom is the fluid-filled cavity where the internal organs remain suspended.
- It is formed within the mesoderm layer of the embryo during the development of organisms.
- Coelom absorbs shocks and allows the muscles to grow independently.
Significance of scientific nomenclature:
- Scientific names are followed and understood all over the world.
- These names do not differ according to country or language.
- The scientific name is unique and can be used to identify an organism anywhere around the world.
- It helps to maintain individual identity.
- It enables us to understand the relationship between different organisms.
In case of multiple questions within a query, please post each question individually and let us know where you are getting stuck so that we would be able to explain things better.
You have rated this answer /10