CBSE - XI Science - Physics - Motion in a Straight Line
i wanted to ask
when we use difrentiation and integration while solving equation probelem in kinematics
i am getting confused
which to use
diffrentiation or integration
in problems in kinematics
- There is no general form or a rigid set of rules under which the differentiation or integration can be applied in Physics.
- Differentiation indicates rate of change of one physical quantity with respect to rate of change of another related physical quantity.
- We know that velocity is the rate of change of displacement with respect to time.
- In the above case we cannot integrate the quantities and define it, differentitation is the only mathematical attribute which we can use here
- Integration is mathematical opposite to differentiation, it can be applied whenever the numerical situation demands summing up the effect of the
- physical quantity.
- The region of effect may have starting and ending limits at times, at such situation definite integral are applied within respective limits
Rate this answer
You have rated this answer 10/10