i wanted to ask
when we use difrentiation and integration while solving equation probelem in kinematics
i am getting confused
which to use
diffrentiation or integration
in problems in kinematics
- There is no general form or a rigid set of rules under which the differentiation or integration can be applied in Physics.
- Differentiation indicates rate of change of one physical quantity with respect to rate of change of another related physical quantity.
- We know that velocity is the rate of change of displacement with respect to time.
- In the above case we cannot integrate the quantities and define it, differentitation is the only mathematical attribute which we can use here
- Integration is mathematical opposite to differentiation, it can be applied whenever the numerical situation demands summing up the effect of the
- physical quantity.
- The region of effect may have starting and ending limits at times, at such situation definite integral are applied within respective limits
You have rated this answer 10/10