i have to make a project on voice box or larynx .can you tell me how i can make a working model for it
Thanks for asking us a question in Ask the Expert section of TopperLearning.com.
You can make a working model of larynx using card paper. You can even use clay for stable model. You need to have a reference picture of larynx highlighting the different functional areas of laynx. A working model of the larynx which uses a hand pump to force air across two closely-apposed rubber sheets (i.e. vocal cords) to make a sound would be ideal. Refer to the online science activities and experiments section to understand the step-by-step demo of creating a working model.
Things you can do with the model:
- Use the model to generate different pitches/ how do get low/ high tones
- Use the pictures to illustrate how the larynx works and things that can go wrong with it...
- Understand what is the larynx? Where is it located? What does it do?
You have rated this answer /10
- Biology Question Answers for ICSE Class 7
- Chemistry Question Answers for ICSE Class 7
- English Question Answers for ICSE Class 7
- Hindi Question Answers for ICSE Class 7
- Mathematics Question Answers for ICSE Class 7
- Physics Question Answers for ICSE Class 7
- Science Question Answers for ICSE Class 7
- Social Studies Question Answers for ICSE Class 7