HOW MANY RULERS RULED AFTER AURANZEB?
WERE THEY SUCCESFUL?
- Azam Shah - Abu’l Faaiz Qutb-ud-Din Muhammad Azam
- Bahadur Shah - Qutb ud-Din Muhammad Mu’azzam
- Jahandar Shah - Ma’az-ud-Din Jahandar Shah Bahadur
- Farrukhsiyar - Farrukhsiyar
- Rafi ud-Darajat - Rafi ud-Darajat
- Shah Jahan II - Rafi ud-Daulah
- Muhammad Shah - Roshan Akhtar Bahadur
- Ahmad Shah Bahadur - Ahmad Shah Bahadur
- Alamgir II - Aziz-ud-din
- Shah Jahan III - Muhi-ul-millat
- Shah Alam II - Ali Gauhar
- Akbar Shah II - Mirza Akbar
- Bahadur Shah II - Abu Zafar Sirajuddin Muhammad Bahadur Shah Zafar
None of them were as successful as the earlier rulers in the Mughal empire.
You have rated this answer /10