CBSE - XII Science - Chemistry
- Complete all topics and focus primarily on NCERT books.
- Revise at least twice.
- Thoroughly revise your weak areas. Take help from a teacher to understand the topic if there is any confusion; don't try to blindly memorize it.
- Make a study schedule and stick to it as much as possible. Give time for difficult chapters, easy chapters, breaks and rest.
- Keep reasonable targets but definitely meet them. The successful feeling will further boost your studies.
- Whichever study timings you prefer, late night studying or early morning studying make sure that you compensate on sleep.
- The best thing you can do to raise your test scores is to solve more and more sample papers and board papers. For this you can log on to http://www.topperlearning.com/
- Be careful while writing examination paper.
Following are the points to remember while writing the paper:
- Your writing should be presentable. Try to improve the presentation style while writing the paper.When students write neatly and present their answer sheet in a proper way, they have more chances of securing high marks. Many times the teacher is not able to read all the answers but if she gets impressed by the way it has been presented then it would definitely lead to less deduction of marks.
- Provide neat and labeled diagram wherever required.
- Provide relevant examples, equations etc. wherever required.
- In numerical problems, make sure that you write the formula and all the steps accurately and write the units in the answer.
Rate this answer
You have rated this answer /10