Hari, a cold milk-seller has set up his cold milk shop. He has two types of glass in the shape of a frustum of a cone whoser radii of the ends of frustum are 6 cm and 3 cm to serve the customers. The height of the glass is 10 cm.
He decided to serve the customers in A type of glasses.
(i) Find the volume of glass of type A.
(ii) Which glass has the less capacity?
(iii) By choosing a glass of type A, which value is depicted by cold milk-seller Hari?
You have rated this answer /10
- CBSE Sample Papers for Class 10 Mathematics
- NCERT Textbook Solutions for Class 10 Mathematics
- R S Aggarwal and V Aggarwal Textbook Solutions for Class 10 Mathematics
- RD Sharma Textbook Solutions for Class 10 Mathematics
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 10 Mathematics
- CBSE Previous year papers with Solutions Class 10 Mathematics