Given a rhombus ABCD in which AB=4cm and ABC=60, divide it into two triangles say, ABC and ADC. Construct the triangle AB'C' similar to DABC with scale factor. Draw a line segment C'D' parallel to CD where D' lies on AD. Is AB'C'D' a rhombus? Give reasons.
From the figure
Therefore, AB' =B'C' =C'D' =AD' = AB
Thus, AB'C'D' is a rhombus.
You have rated this answer /10
- CBSE Sample Papers for Class 10 Mathematics
- R S Aggarwal and V Aggarwal Textbook Solutions for Class 10 Mathematics
- RD Sharma Textbook Solutions for Class 10 Mathematics
- NCERT Textbook Solutions for Class 10 Mathematics
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 10 Mathematics
- CBSE Previous year papers with Solutions Class 10 Mathematics