a. Majority of children in many parts of India are already immune to Hepatitis A.
b. Chronic diseases cause more harm to the body than acute diseases.
c. Balanced diet is necessary for maintaining healthy body.
d. Social harmony and good economic conditions are necessary for good health.
e. Infectious diseases are called communicable diseases.
- Majority of children in India are exposed to Hepatitis A virus through water and thereby the body develops immunity against the virus.
- Chronic diseases last for a long time, even as much as a life and hence cause more harm to the body.
- Balanced diet provides energy in appropriate amount which is needed for the substances such as carbohydrates, protein, fats which are essential for proper growth and functioning of the healthy body.
- Human beings live in societies and different localities like villages or cities which determines the social and physical environment. Hence, both are to be kept in harmony. Public cleanliness is important for individual health. We need good food for healthy body for better living conditions and for the treatment of diseases.
- Infectious diseases are caused by microbes. Microbes can spread in the community and thereby spread the disease. Infectious diseases are hence called communicable diseases.
You have rated this answer /10