Please follow the below steps.
1. Draw a circle taking the radius to be 3 cm and name the centre point as O.
2. Take a point P on the exterior part of the circle. Join the points O and P.
3. Draw the perpendicular bisector of Segment OP and name the midpoint as M.
4. Draw an arc across the circle from point M with radius equal to the half of segment OP.
5. The two points where the arc crosses the circle are the tangent points.
6. Join the respective tangent points with point P.
7. The inclined angle thus formed is of 60 degrees.