dimensional formula for emf with normal formula
- The simplest explanation of this physical quantity can be achieved by splitting the term EMF into 'electro' and 'motive'.
- 'electro' indicates the action of this force over the electrons and 'motive' indicates the element of induced motion in these electrons and thereby conduct electricity in a particular circuit.
- Scientifically EMF is the ratio of work done to move a unit charge,
- The usual formula which gives us the relationship between the voltage, current and resistance with the electromotive force is,
- Where 'V' is the voltage applied to the circuit, 'E' is the Electromotive Force, 'I' is the current flowing across the circuit and 'r' is the internal resistance of the source or battery.
You have rated this answer /10