DESCRIBE THE FUNCTION OF EYE WITH A NEAT LABELLED DIAGRAM.WHICH LENS IS USED TO CORRECT HYPERMETROPIA AND MYOPIC EYE?STATE THE LAWS OF REFLECTION
2. Behind the cornea, there is a dark muscular structure called the iris
3. The iris controls the amount of light entering the eye.
4. The pupil is a small opening in the iris whose size can be controlled.
5. Behind the pupil, the eye has a lens, which is thicker in the middle.
6. The lens converges light on the retina, which has a number of nerves.
7. The nerves carry the sensations to the brain through the optic nerve.
8. It contain two types of cells:
a. Cones are sensitive to bright light and distinguish the colour of an object.
b. Rods are sensitive to dim light.
You have rated this answer /10