describe the characterstics of:
- Small-sized and grow in moist places.
- Have an irregularly shaped, undifferentiated plant body called thallus.
- Have a cell wall made of cellulose.
- Have green pigment chlorophyll, but some may also have red or brown pigments.
- Small, multicellular, green-coloured land plants.
- Usually grow in damp, shady places.
- Lack true roots, stem and leaves.
- Plant body is either in the form of an undifferentiated thallus or in the form of leafy erect structures.
- Do not bear flowers.
- Plant body is attached to a substratum with hair-like projections called rhizoids.
- A true vascular system is absent.
You have rated this answer /10