Please wait...
1800-212-7858 (Toll Free)
9:00am - 8:00pm IST all days
For Business Enquiry


Thanks, You will receive a call shortly.
Customer Support

You are very important to us

For any content/service related issues please contact on this toll free number


Mon to Sat - 11 AM to 8 PM


  1. Incident ray
  2. Point of incidence
  3. Reflected ray
  4. Normal at point of incidence
  5. Angle of incidence


Asked by Topperlearning User 15th May 2015, 7:02 AM
Answered by Expert
  1. Incident ray: A ray of light from a source that falls on the surface is called an incident ray of light.
  2. Point of incidence: The point on the surface where the incident ray strikes the surface is called the point of incidence.
  3. Reflected ray: The ray of light that bounces back from the surface of an object is called a reflected ray of light.
  4. Normal at point of incidence: A line drawn perpendicular on the surface (i.e. making 90° angle with the surface) of an object at the point of incidence is called a normal point of incidence.
  5. Angle of incidence: The angle formed between the incident ray and the normal is called the angle of incidence.


Answered by Expert 15th May 2015, 9:02 AM
Rate this answer
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10

You have rated this answer /10

Your answer has been posted successfully!

Chat with us on WhatsApp